Aron Solomon, JD, is the Head of Strategy and Chief Legal Analyst for Esquire Digital, as well as the Editor for Today’s Esquire. He has taught entrepreneurship at McGill University and the University of Pennsylvania, and was elected to Fastcase 50, recognizing the top 50 legal innovators in the world. Additionally, Solomon was the founder of LegalX, the world’s first legal technology accelerator. He has been featured in CBS News, TechCrunch, The Hill, BuzzFeed, Fortune, Venture Beat, The Independent, Yahoo!, ABA Journal, Law.com, The Boston Globe, and many other leading publications.
- Here Come the Sports Loan Sharks
- Alec Baldwin Officially Charged – Here’s What the Prosecution Needs to Prove
- Can the Royal Family Sue Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
- How Will Tennis Solve Its International Relations Problem?
- Update on Elon Musk Trial – Do Plaintiffs Have a Solid Case?
- What Makes a Great Café?
- Elon Musk Makes Big Admission About Controversial Tweet in Federal Court
- Can This Startup Change Your Life?