Aron Solomon, JD, is the Head of Strategy for Esquire Digital and the Editor of Today’s Esquire. He has taught entrepreneurship at McGill University and the University of Pennsylvania, and was the founder of LegalX, the world’s first legal technology accelerator. Aron’s work has been featured in TechCrunch, Fortune, Venture Beat, The Independent, TechCrunch Japan, Yahoo!, ABA Journal, Law.com, The Boston Globe, The Hill, and many other leading publications around the world.
- COVID Rescue Plan Must Tackle Long-Term Challenges
- Could Britney Spears Speak at the Supreme Court?
- Key Supreme Court Cases and Issues for the New Term
- No New Trial for the Lyin’ King
- Toxic: The Legal Foundation of the Britney Spears Conservatorship
- The Circus of Celebrity Conservatorships: Aron Solomon Joins the Brandi Glanville Unfiltered Podcast
- The Week of Class Actions
- Aron Solomon Talks Britney Spears and Conservatorships on Feast of Fun!